Frequently Asked Question
First of all please set up forwarding rules to forward all the emails to your designated Gmail account.
You can change your password by following these steps:
- Log in to your Gmail account.
- Click the Settings icon (⚙️).
- Navigate to Accounts and Imports tab.
- Click Add another email address.
- Enter your name and email address (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.).
- Now enter the SMTP Server as mail.arditi.pt and 587 for the port.
- Enter your email address (email@example.com, firstname.lastname@example.org, etc.) as the username and input your password.
- Click Add and check your mailbox for the verification email.
- Click the link on the verification email or simply copy and paste the verification code to the verification dialog box.
- Once again go back to Settings (⚙️) and Accounts and Imports tab.
- Go to the "When replying to a message:" section and choose "Reply from the same address to which the message was sent" option.